Facilitation Skills: Training with Sue Brundege
Take your facilitation skills to the next level with this highly interactive two-part webinar designed for individuals who facilitate groups and would like more skills and better results.
Facilitators do much more than share or present information. They are responsible for the important role of facilitating the learning process. For online events, a great facilitator can mean the difference between the audience feeling inspired or falling asleep at the keyboard. Take your facilitation skills to the next level with this highly interactive two-part webinar designed for individuals who facilitate groups and would like more skills and better results.
What you will learn from this informative program:
- Identify the layered roles and responsibilities of the facilitator
- Learn and apply adult learning principles to increase participant engagement and knowledge retention
- Understand how to structure effective agendas and conduct pre-work to set up for success
- Explore methods to productively address group and individual dynamics
- Learn different approaches to keep groups on track and focused
- Support a group wrestling with difficult issues
- Become more aware of your own facilitation approach and areas for improvement
|Sue Brundege MA, CPBA
Senior Facilitator, Consultant, and Coach, Integrated Work
|Lance A. Simon, CGMP, CVEP
Moderator and VP Client Solutions, iCohere
Lance has over 20 years experience selling, implementing, and managing enterprise software products and services. His skills lie in relationship management, consulting, and customizing solutions that delight clients and partners. Lance has focused on serving the association/nonprofit and government marketplaces since 2001.